Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Edition

Santas little helper got caught sleeping on the job

Christmas came and went and I thought it would feel like Christmas to me but when the day actually got here but it didnt. It was nice outside, I would say about 74ish but a bit muggy. We went over the Montejanos house for Christmas dinner which consisted of a turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, rolls, basically a Thanksgiving dinner and it came out good. Then we played Mario Kart on the Wii and OMG it is so fun! My little sister and I used to have so much fun playing it on Nintendo 64 and playing it on the Wii and so much more fun. Its tricky using a motion sensored remote. Now I want to get it. Jovani had fun playing with Stacys daughter Hendrix. Shes so cute and loving. When Jovani was sleeping in his car seat she would go rock him lol

playing around with the camera

After, we had to make another stop to visit Freds grandmother. Jovani got a pretty bracelet from his great granmother. It fits him a little big so we have to take it to get resized.There I asked Freds cousin Claudua if she would do us the honor of baptizing Jovani. She was so happy she cried tears of joy. Im gald we picked her because she is so loving with Jovani and just overall a beautiful person inside and out. So we're planning on baptizing him in Chicago when we go back in July.
When we got home we went straight to bed. Jovani didnt get to open his gifts til the next day. He didnt get a lot consiering he is so small theres nothing he can really play with yet. But here are some pics.
" I cant wait to open my presents mom!"

"Thats not what I wanted!!!!!"
"Well, that kinda looks cool."
"All right, here comes the good stuff"

"Parental assembly required? Aw man"

"Its ok I guess"

"I think I like my cow better"

No comments:

Post a Comment