Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What a way to start off the new year

I am so mad!!! Jovani wakes up this morning to eat and I turn on the tv to watch Spongebob Squarepants and I read the scroll at the bottom of the page that says Time Warner Cable customers will be losing 19 channels!!!! Are you serious?! How can they do that?! What am I suppose to watch at 4am when Jovani wakes up to eat? No more Roseanne?? No more Fresh Prince or Home Improvement? I look forward to Nick at Night. And what about VH1? The season finale of Real Chance of Love is next Sunday and I cant watch it! So I call TWC and wouldn't you know it, the numbers are disconnected! After calling a bazillion times theres a message about how MTV wants more money and TWC doest wanna pay up and blah blah blah All I want is my Nick at night and VH1 FIX IT!

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this last night, that really sucks, I would be really upset. Thank goodness we have Comcast. You should look into another cable company.

    ReplyDelete