Friday, January 30, 2009

Aw man!

My desktop got a virus!!! My computer wouldn't connect to the internet and long story short, Fred took it into Best Buy cause we have the warranty with them and it would still come out to 260 to get it fixed! Why did we pay an extra 300 dollars for then? I was just worried about my pictures because I have all of Jovani's pictures, my pregnancy, vacations back home and dumb pictures of Kobe. I used 3 thumb drives and 3 Cd's and I got almost all of the baby's pictures saved. So Im gonna have to go to Walmart, get a 200 pack of Cd's and maybe then I can save all of them. My friend Alana knows someone who can fix it for a lot cheaper, like 50 bucks, but who cares, its not 260. I dont understand the purpose of a virus, seriously, dumb jerks. Anyways, Jovani is turing 3 months on Tuesday! Hes a big chunker munker. Hopefully I can get my computer fixed soon so I can put pics up. I took a lot of them too. I uploaded them to Walgreens from my computer and sent them to Chicago so that my mom and MIL could finally have updated pics of the golden boy. Technology at its best =] Um, that all for now folks Eve

1 comment:

  1. Jovani is 3 months already?! We need some new pics then! I can't imagine him being so big already. Jake is already pumped for the softball season, will it be a problem for him to join up late?

    ReplyDelete