Thursday, January 8, 2009

M.I.A

I've been sick =[ I don't know what I have or why I'm hurting. Every time I swallow it feels like I'm swallowing needles. Id rather spit. I went to the doc and good news is I dont have strep throat. Bad news is out of all the meds they gave me,nothing works. Its day three and I just want to numb my throat and go to sleep.To make things even worse, Jovani is sick too. He has an ear infection but I took him just in time cause the infection just started. His chest is congested and they gave him a nebulizer (sp?) and its times like these (doctors appointments)that I am thankful we have Tricare because the nebulizer was delivered to our house and the receipt was a total of 225.00 that we don't have to pay. Got bless the military for this. I have lots of pics to share, but my camera is upstairs and that to me feels so far away so Ill wait til Fred comes home from work to add them later on. Oh yeah, Happy New Year!! We didn't do anything special.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, poor Evelyn. Are you sure it is not your tonsils?? Maybe they need to be taken out. At least you took Jovani to the doctor just in time. I remember last year Audrey had an ear infection in both ears and had a temperature of 105. It was horrible. I hope you guys get better soon, I want to see pics. Tell Menchaca sorry we missed his call. I was too busy giving my hubby his birthday present, if you know what I mean, lol!!

    ReplyDelete