Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter Eggstraveganza!

**There is a lot of spacing between the pictures so bare with me. Its 1201 AM and Im so tired** This is Jovani's first Easter. So in honor of this occasion, we went to JcPenny's to take some pictures. Now, we wont get them til the 7th of April, sooooo, ya'll back home will get them late.But, I expect to see those pictures in a frame when I get back home. The Navy sponsored a party/carnival for the kids who live on base. I was kinda iffy about going since Jovani is so young, he wouldn't be able to participate in any activity's. I still went and I met up with some friends there. Jovani had his first egg hunt. Fred took him, he got three eggs =]. After, we went to take some picture with the Easter Bunny. Jovani wasn't in a picture taking mood. Every time we would call his name to get his attention so that he could look at the camera, his head would go farther and farther down. I told the guy not to wait for a smile, just get him looking up. It didnt work. Fred did the hula hoop contest, but didn't win. Its ok, there is always next year. They had a deejay, a few of those inflatable jumpy things. I dont know what they are called. The sure did look fun though. There were pony rides, a petting zoo, and free food. I'm looking forward to next year when Jovani will be able to participate in the events.
So GQ don't ya think?
Hunting time

He was so tired.

Oh Jovani...

The other day he went to his cousins birthday party. I love dressing him up lol.

Isnt he BEAUTIFUL?!

No comments:

Post a Comment