Monday, April 13, 2009

Yikes

Sorry I'm falling behind on this blogger thing. Well, I have two post to write about so lets get started shall we?
I think it was two Sundays ago I got introduced to a new hobby. Fred and I made some new friends, they go by the name of The Medranos. Very nice people. I don't have many friends out here. I have a handful of them and I, as always, am the youngest one. The Medranos, unlike my other friends (no offense lol) are young like us =]. In their 22s, married for 5 years. (crazy huh? Im surprised I made it to two haha just kidding Fred, love you.) Anywho, they are originally from Corpus Christi and they are into fishing. So one Sunday, they took us fishing on base and I caught my first fish and it was a MONSTER! I'm surprised I reeled it in. Jovani was then due for a feeding so I had Fred throw my line out and I caught another fish! A catfish =] Fred says he caught it, I say I did, so I'll give him partial credit for it. Men!!

Captain Jovani
Shrimp bait yummy

There is my MONSTER!

Award winning fish, you'll see me on ESPN soon
Then we used him for bait =[

See that white spot on Freds face? Thats a fish ha ha

Theres our (MY) fish we (I) caught

Cute, we threw him back

No comments:

Post a Comment