Saturday, June 27, 2009

Congrats Grad!

Well, Fred is officially a St. Leo Alumni. The ceremony was nice. It wasn't too long. I was worried Jovani would get fussy, the night before I didn't get any sleep on the count of Jovani teething and I have a level 3 sprain and a small fracture in my ankle (I fell ), plus Fred had duty at the hospital so I spent the night alone. So both Jovani and had no sleep and we tired yesterday. But Jovani did a great job. After the graduates walked in and the speakers started to give their speeches, Jovani thought he would give his input also and he blabbed away along with them. I had to shush them and quickly find something to give to him to keep him quiet. Then , the moment we were all waiting for, diplomas!
I have to admit, I didn't like not having help all week long during school because Fred had to stay up late papers to write, math to study, get up at five in the morning to study some more. I never got to spend anytime with him and I didn't get as much help as I wanted with Jovani. But seeing him walk across the stage and seeing that nervous/happy smile on his face made all those nights alone worth it because he's happy. I'm glad he finished college. I'm very very happy for him. He said he was gonna do it and he did it. He's made it a long way, a lot farther then a lot of other people we know.
Fred, I wish you nothing but the best in your life. I hope that the determination you have will stick with you forever so that you will be successful at everything you do. I'm so happy for you and I love very much!
Walking in, Fred is the second one
He was pointing to me and Jovani HM2 Menchaca FMF now AA =]
I like his shirt and tie I love this pic lol **Thank you Dr. Luna for taking the pictures for us!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Fred! Jovani looks completely different from the last time I saw him too, he's getting so tall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey evelyn! how you doing? sorry to hear fred is leaving soon!

    ReplyDelete