Tuesday, June 9, 2009

123 Numbers #

I hate math. I always have, I always will. Numbers are bad. But for now, I guess they are good. considering Fred got his leave for Chicago approved! So as of today, there are only 23 more days left til we go back home!! We'll be leaving on the second right after Fred gets out of work and we'll be getting there on the third God willing. No more surprises. I'm tired of those.But I can't wait. I miss everyone! I can't stand this nasty Texas heat. Til then, two days til our mini trip to Houston to see the Cubs play against the Astros. (I, as last year,am going for the pretzels and to get out of Corpus, Jovani is going to get a foul ball). And 17 days til Freds college graduation. He'll be getting his associates and then in the fall he'll be attending Texas A&M CC for pre meds. The best for last, In August, we'll only have one more year left in Texas! YAY! Maybe San Diego after that? I wanna shoot for Virgina Beach. We'll see. Just a small post cause I haven't post in a long time.

1 comment:

  1. I hate math too, but if it equals up to leave, it's a good thing! Hey, we're hoping for San Diego next year, maybe we'll end up in the same place again. The weather is a lot better than here!

    ReplyDelete