Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Quick Pic

We went fishing again this past weekend. We went out to the beach on the island. It was very nice out. I caught a fish...again. At first I thought my line got stuck on the rocks, but as I kept reeling my line in I saw a big fish at the other end. I swear I thought my rod was gonna break. I needed help bringing it in so John grabbed the line and I was so excited because it was a big fish! (This time for real Rachel lol) Come to find out it was a Drum fish, I guess they are hard to catch and I caught one! Fred was down further on the rocks and when he came by me he asked to take a picture with my fish and claim it his. I said no lol.It wasn't legal size so I had to throw it back in. I forgot my camera but I took a pic with Natalie's iphone. Pay attention to the background, Fred was mad and stomped away. But, I gotta give him credit, I think he caught a gold fish or something =D

1 comment:

  1. haha now THAT is a big fish! You're a natural! Who would have thought.

    ReplyDelete